Click to receive my emails!
Tasty Tuesdays

1 SmartPoint Pumpkin Pie In A Jar

PUMPKIN PIE IN A JAR FOR ONLY ONE SMARTPOINT!!

It’s almost Thanksgiving and I’d be remiss if I didn’t share this favorite fall dessert!! Darin & I have been having it a couple times a week and it’s phenomenal!!

No matter if your on MyWW Blue💙, Purple💜 or Green💚, one piece of store bought pumpkin pie is about 14 SmartPoints. I like pumpkin pie as much as the next guy, but 14 SmartPoints?? Ouch!! I don’t think so!!

Our remake is 1 SmartPoint per generous serving, provides a helping of veggies, tastes great (especially at this time of year) and is full of natural fiber, so you’ll feel satisfied. Woohoooo🎉🎊🎉…SCORE!! But wait, there’s more (LOL)…..one tablespoon of fat free Cool Whip is zero SmartPoints👍🏼

I’ve posted this recipe in the past, but I had forgotten about it, so thought you might have too! Because we’ve been enjoying this low SmartPoints version of pumpkin pie for a couple of weeks, I’m going to easily be able to pass on the traditional pumpkin pie that will be served at our family Thanksgiving.

No matter what MyWW plan you’re on, it’s all about CHOICES. We can all have pumpkin pie, it’s just that I’d prefer to spend my 14 SmartPoints elsewhere!!

Simply Mix & Refrigerate!!!

Ingredients

1 Small Package of Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello Pudding (3 SmartPoints per box on all 3 MyWW Plans)

1 can of pumpkin solid packed pumpkin (0 SmartPoints on all 3 MyWW plans))

Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste

(Or simply use cinnamon and nutmeg if you don’t have the actual pumpkin pie spice blend.)

Combine all ingredients, scoop into jars OR spread evenly in a flat dish (see photo below) and refrigerate for at least an hour. Overnight is even better.

I added a couple of Teddy Graham’s because it looks cute, but they aren’t really worth the SmartPoints, in my opinion, so you may want to forgo them.

The jars are great for grab & go but the larger dish is nice for eating at home & serving others.

One last thing…if you decide to go the jar route, be sure to leave room for a zero point tablespoon of fat freeCool Whip! It really makes the dessert!

Try it and post a comment to let me know what you think! I love hearing from you!! When no one comments, I feel like I’m just writing to myself! Haha! Speak up, please😁

All is well❤️

Love,

Terra🌺

🌸email: terraayres@icloud.com

🌸website: www.terraayres.com

Terra’s WW Workshop Schedule – California

Mondays – Fresno WW Studio – 830am

Wednesdays – Studio@Madera- 12:30pm

Fridays – Fresno WW Studio –

8am, 10am and 12:15pm

You Might Also Like

• susan
    November 25, 2019 at 7:54 am

Your newsletter is not only well read but looked forward to. Thank you for your efforts.
    Thank you for the recipe for the pumpkin mix. It is sooo good and filling. Yes, you can eat out of the mixing bowl, I know, I have eaten more pumpkin in 3 days than in my whole life. I have bulked it up further by layering a sliced banana and raspberries over it then a squirt of fat free whip cream. It sounds weird but try it.

November 23, 2019 at 5:28 am

Thanks, Nancy!! Congrats again on your 75lb Weight loss! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Nancy L Barth
    November 22, 2019 at 12:15 pm

I just realized I have the perfect tiny white ramekins to serve this in! I think a few crushed teddy grahams on top might be good.

• Nancy L Barth
    November 22, 2019 at 12:13 pm

Welcome to California! You are a great addition to the WW team and I’m happy you’re my workshop leader (you know it’s an adjustment). I’m excited you’re from my old neck of the woods–St. Charles and Geneva. It was fun celebrating 75 lbs with you today. I’m going to try this for Thanksgiving, as well as a slow cooker cranberry sauce from emilybites.com that I saw posted on the Central Valley WW FB page. So far it’s just me, myself, and I have Thanksgiving dinner, so I’m keeping it simple. If anyone else shows up, there will be enough to share. If not, leftovers!! Gonna make these for the family Christmas, too.

November 22, 2019 at 11:56 am

You’re easy to please!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Darin Ayres
    November 22, 2019 at 10:11 am

I can vouch for this recipe. I’ve eaten more than my share of this, and it is delish!!

November 21, 2019 at 4:11 pm

The only ingredient that has SmartPoints is the sugarefree pudding mix. The whole box is 3 SmartPoints. Hope that helps! We make it both ways…it’s just as good in a bigger dish as it is in a jar. The jars are just easy to grab and go.

• Karen Lucas
    November 21, 2019 at 3:37 pm

How much if this is one serving? Or what is the capacity of the jar? I don’t have those jars and would rather just spoon out required serving in a bowl.

November 21, 2019 at 9:24 am

Isn’t it funny, Cheryl?? I did too!! I have been trying low point cheesecake recipes from Pinterest with Greek yogurt with little success. They just didn’t taste good to me and they were A LOT of work, in my opinion. After a couple epic fails, this recipe came to mind and it fits the bill perfectly for us!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

November 21, 2019 at 9:23 am

Lisa Thanks for your kind words! I feel really blessed to now have the time to write about wellness and lead more WW workshops!! It’s really a dream come true for me. So happy you enjoy my posts☺️ Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Lisa Davis
    November 21, 2019 at 9:16 am

I am soooo excited to be receiving your emails my friend!!! And I will be trying this for sure! I ❤ pumpkin anything and for 1 smart point…..it’s a win/win!! Love ya and so grateful to see your posts!

• Cheryl Link
    November 21, 2019 at 8:56 am

I forgot about this gem! I am planning to make this tonight. Thanks Terra. Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 21, 2019 at 8:00 am

My pleasure, Jamie!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

• jamie destefano
    November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am

These are really good! Thank you!!!

November 21, 2019 at 7:30 am

Thanks Mom!

November 21, 2019 at 7:30 am

Hi Janine, Birthday Girl!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!! Loving CA and looking forward to a visit back to IL for Thanksgiving too!

November 21, 2019 at 7:29 am

Happy Thanksgiving, Ida Jean

November 21, 2019 at 7:28 am

Thanks Teresa! I’m loving CA. The weather has been amazing and helps to keep my mind off missing my friends and fam in IL I had forgotten this one too. It’s really a good one! Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Teresa Dow
    November 21, 2019 at 7:21 am

Thanks for posting! I forgot about this recipe!! I will definitely make it. Hope California is feeling like home. I will be in LA in February and can’t wait. Take care. WW people there are sure lucky to have you

• Idajean Waterous
    November 21, 2019 at 6:33 am

Thanks Terra, I have been making this for years. Enjoy the holidays!

• Janine Callahan
    November 21, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thank you Terra! I am going to try this soon! Thank you. We miss you in Illinois but I know you are loving California

• Vickie
    November 21, 2019 at 5:57 am

Terra- Thank you for the recipe.
    It sounds great!! ❤️

November 18, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Test Comment…Stu is the bomb!

November 18, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Test Comment…Stu is the bomb!