I’m super excited to share my latest food find!! It’s low in Smartpoints and high in comfort food satisfaction!! Just the combo I’ve been craving on these cold, winter nights!! How about you????
Turns out, one serving (1/4C) of Manwich sauce is only 1 SmartPoint, which got my attention right away since extra lean ground turkey is now Z*E*R*O SmartPoints! Woohooo….bring back the sloppy joes from childhood!
So here’s what I did:
1. Sauté finely diced onion, green pepper and and red pepper in a non stick pan.
2. Add a pound of extra lean ground turkey and sprinkle with some garlic seasoning. Cook thoroughly.
3. Once it was cooked through, add a can of Manwich sauce and let it simmer.
4. The sloppy joes I grew up on had a more sweet flavor, so I also added a little Stevia and salt to mine while it was simmering.
5. Serve a heaping helping over an open faced Healthy Life hamburger bun (2 Smart Points).
6. ENJOY! I estimated 1/2C of sauce for my portion, so that’s 3 Smart Points+ 2 SmartPoints for the bun.
7. Total SmartPoints for a generous sized meal = 5 SmartPoints. SOLD!
Try it and let me know what you think!
Have a terrific week and please reach out if I can be of any help to you!!
All is well😊
Weight Watchers Schedule
Tuesdays 10am Schaumburg WW Store
Thursdays 530pm Geneva WW Store