Happy Tuesday, Everyone!!
This is a great fall dessert and not only tastes delicious but will also make your house smell wonderful while it’s baking!!! This fruit crisp is low in sugar and has plenty of fiber so it will leave you feeling satisfied instead of sluggish!! It’s super low SmartPoints values and I promise you’ll enjoy it!
3 SmartPoints values per serving
– 1 large bag of frozen peaches or fruit of choice. Fresh cut apple slices work well too!!
– 2 individual cups of WW no sugar added oatmeal. It comes in Peach Cobbler and Apple Cinnamon right now. Both are delish and on sale at Weight Watchers👍🏼
– 1/2 can of diet Sierra Mist or other lemon-lime diet soda
– Cinnamon and Stevia or Splenda-to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
3. Empty full bag of frozen fruit into the baking dish
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and Stevia ( or sweetener of your choice) generously over frozen fruit and stir to coat
5. Sprinkle the 2 individual WW cups of oatmeal over the fruit.
6. Pour the diet Sierra Mist (or diet soda of choice) over the fruit and oatmeal.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.
8. Let cool down a bit and ENJOY!!
*Optional: Top with a scoop of Halo Top vanilla bean icecream for 2 additional SmartPoints or a couple tablespoons of fat free cool whip for 1 additional SmartPoint.
It’s very easy to make and keeps well in the fridge. Just microwave it for a few seconds to reheat OR eat cold. It really is one of my favorite desserts and amazingly guilt free!! Let me know if you like it!
I’ll be in Schaumburg today, Tuesday, leading my regular 10am Weight Watchers meeting and Thursday at 530pm at the Geneva Weight Watchers Store. I’d love to have you join me!!!
All is well❤️